Kamis, 27 September 2007

8 random things from me

I’ve been tagged by debluelover & cyndewi

So, these are 8 random facts/habits about me:

  1. Am a food enthusiast, could eat a lot without gaining much weight (well, I'll understand if you somewhat feel a bit envy towards this condition of me *wink2*)
  2. Height ± 180cm, weight ± 75kg
  3. Extremely loyal (yeah baby yeah!)
  4. An F1 fan
  5. A ‘certified’ booklover
  6. Sensitive (& maybe a bit touchy sometimes)
  7. Have great interest on human psyche & soul ;-)
  8. Really admire self-less people

========

I have to tag another 8 people? Okay

  1. Mary Elizabeth Winstead
  2. Julie Estelle
  3. Mariana Renata
  4. Katherine Heigl
  5. Elisha Cuthbert
  6. J.K. Rowling
  7. Oprah Winfrey
  8. Ana Ivanovic

But I’m not quite sure how to tag them though ;-D

9 komentar:

  1. @ #1 --> Yeah rite.. I do really envy u, yong :p
    btw, thx for ur participation :-)

    BalasHapus
  2. @ #1 --> Yeah rite.. I do really envy u, yong :p
    btw, thx for ur participation :-)

    BalasHapus
  3. walah makin ramei dei 8 things...tinggg tinggg inih..

    BalasHapus
  4. Wow.. so envy... enjoy food but no gain weight!!! how it could be????

    BalasHapus
  5. he3x regarding our body management system:

    some say it's in the genes,
    but some other say it's our unconscious mindset that matters

    and I think the latter plays more significant role on my case :-)

    BalasHapus
  6. ayo buka rahasianya...mau dong makan banyak tapi timbangan ngga naik-naik!!!!!! mauuuuuu bangeeeeeet....hehehe....sekarang aja udah makan dikit timbangan belom turun-turun...hiks..hiks....

    BalasHapus
  7. bisa dengan 'mendengarkan' irama metabolisme tubuh sendiri, untuk menentukan kapan saatnya makan banyak dan kapan saatnya makan banyak banget ;-)

    BalasHapus