Rabu, 16 Januari 2008

Santun


One quality that I admire from charming people is well mannered behavior, how they interact with others shows their inner integrity, they treat others as respectful individuals and they radiating graciousness.

A word in Bahasa Indonesia that probably could represent that quality is perhaps the word ‘santun’.

Santun person has a light hearted aura around her or him, and has a natural gracious attitude, I notice that some of the most beautiful and charming people I met happened to be santun persons, and I respect them for that.

And I might say that in our modern world where individualistic selfishness exploding like a virus, a well mannered behavior would be like an oasis on a hot desert, it definitely will stand out from the crowd.

So maybe next time you see me admiring a charming lady, probably you’ll notice why her respectful behavior attracts my attention.

11 komentar:

  1. :))
    hihihihi...
    *eh, ketawa gue gak santun yahh.. :p

    BalasHapus
  2. heheehe.. yah...makasih kalo dah dianggap begitu. ihihihikkk :D
    *yakiinn? :p

    BalasHapus
  3. dah ah.. nanti lama2 aku hidungnya kembang kempis, kepala gede.. mana keliatan charming lagi... hehehehe
    ;))

    BalasHapus
  4. how much the percentage do you think the probability will have the real one?
    c'mon.......

    BalasHapus
  5. I've met wonderful princesses along the journey, so perhaps I could give one of them a call he3x ;-)

    BalasHapus
  6. nah....... plural lagi khan.....

    BalasHapus
  7. the problem is sometime I'm not the privileged one to choose, sometime the chosen one in fact is the one that chose me ha3x ;-)

    BalasHapus