Selasa, 15 Mei 2007

A Beautiful Soul






If an angel (or probably bunch of them) asks me








“Tell me little human,
if I’m about to assign a princess to pair
with you,
what your ultimate princess would be like?”








...Perhaps I’ll answer...
(Are you serious?
)





"Well, if you insist dear angel…"







"Maybe she’s pretty and beautiful..."
(But yet beauty is in the eye of the beholder
or sometimes the beer-holder
)







"Maybe she’s true and honest..."
(Hmmm yea… that would be nice)







"Maybe she’s caring & affectionate..."
(Wow… that would be great!)





"But the quality that I adore the most,
probably if..."







"She has a beautiful soul dear angel…"



















2 komentar:

  1. d last i kno, mmmh u let her goooo (*larak-lirik*)

    mana dia? blm muncul disini? kikikik maap mas.....iseng. tp bagus tuh posting-an-nya. mudah2an terkabul, amin.

    BalasHapus