Rabu, 31 Januari 2007

Obat Batuk Ibu & Anak

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
NIN JIOM PEI PA KOA (not sure what these words mean)

(‘Obat Batuk Ibu & Anak’, ‘Natural Herb, Loquat & Honey Extract’)

This season’s weather transition thing gets into my body, I felt a little sore, and a little blue (was it just me or was it the weather that makes my heart a little blue? I can’t really tell he3x…)

Then I recall my boss praising this ‘obat batuk ibu & anak’ several months ago and I still have it on my shelf, lucky me…

The directions @ the leaflet said to take one tablespoon three times a day for adults, but since I only got tiny teaspoon around my desk, I took 3 generous servings of it, then enjoying the sweet warm liquid soothing my throat (it’s said to mix the liquid into little warm water, but I just took the medicine then sips warm green tea instead)

I don’t really know was it because I ‘expect’ this medicine to be efficacious, but I do feel ‘good’ after taking the medicine (and sweating too)

The description @ the leaflet says that this medicine’s good for:

• Prevent loss of voice in people whose voice is their livelihood
• Promote general health and well being in the elderly
• Dryness of throat resulting from late-night or over-night working
• Get rid of coughs and colds more quickly
• Ensure the benefits of undisturbed night’s sleep
• Pimples caused by lung infections
• Poor digestion and stomach upsets caused by coughing and expectoration
• Dryness of the skin caused by lung infections
• Soreness and dryness of the throat
• Irritability caused by coughing and difficulty in breathing
• Prevent ill effects of coughing in young and old
• Relive indigestion and bad breath accompanying lung problems
• Prevent expectoration in babies
• Effects of excessive smoking and drinking
• Sleeplessness caused by coughing
• Debilitating coughing, and breathlessness in the elderly

3 komentar:

  1. hayyaa..owe' jugha pakheii...manjul haa bikin tepaaalllll! (teparr maksutnya)

    BalasHapus
  2. bikin tepar kayak arak gitu ya maksutnya? he3x

    btw km masuk kategori 'Ibu' ato 'Anak' ? agak bingung nih ;-)

    BalasHapus
  3. Bagooosss.......

    mule dech jurusnya.....

    BalasHapus