Sabtu, 20 Januari 2007

Dooley's

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
Another friend of mine brings this Dooley's bottle, she said it's a gift from one of her friends,
well since I'm Mr. Skeptical & have quite distinct taste (he3x) I didn't expect this funny colored liquor bottle would tempting my senses a lot

but after the first sip followed by another and another sips, I find this combination of toffee & vodka from Germany is so good! in fact I fell for it since the first sip ;-)

the sensation is smooth and yummy, not too sweet & not too dry, not too strong yet quite enchanting ;-)

and so I soon find out that Dooley's is a blend of pure, premium vodka, cream, and is infused with real, toffee caramel. It is 17% alcohol by volume

so it's a good companion for an easy evening with friends and warm conversations...

2 komentar: