Kamis, 25 September 2008

Nurturers



When we’re just college students, I never imagined that my friends there with their ‘far from mature behaviour’ resemble any connection with the concept of good parents, as I remember they (or maybe we hehe..) were just a bunch of big kids that exploring the world without any trace of responsibilities or composures.

But when they’re getting married and later on have children, those friends of mine surprised me with their ‘hidden’ qualities; they’re showing great responsibilities and kind intentions as parent, and I’m fairly proud of my friends for that. Probably those qualities are the things that I instinctively knew and admire from the beginning.

I’ll always give my praise and admirations to any parent who has great nurturing skill and performing it as easy as walking in the park.

Subsequently when I imagine this concept of nurture, I realize this condition is not merely just for parents, as human we all are natural nurturers giving the fact that we have abilities to influence our fellow human and our environment, in some extent we could even nurture something more abstract like ideas, spirit, passion, love, you name it…

Cheers,
Fellow nurturer

2 komentar: