Senin, 28 April 2008

I Love To Ride My Bike




It's Sunday morning, and it's a car free day!

sms-ing bunch of friends, no immediate replies (they replying and calling when I was on my stops, excuses and excuses he2x)

so I just grab my bike (that I bought because a friend of mine bought a nice yellow 'bike to work' edition)

and destination Monas! (=National Monument Obelisk) ladies and gentlemen

so packed with a bottle of cold water and exciting anticipation of a free main road ahead, I just pedaling my bike slow but sure (halah ^_^)

at first it was easy because the bike is made of aluminum alloy so it's quite light

but after a while it's getting heavy and I'm in the land of thirst, so I stop once in a while to take pictures and sipping water

I'm not quite sure is it me or is it the heat but I have a feeling that the girls along the way seem to cheer me up quietly with their eyes and wish me not to give up until I reach the ultimate destination he3x (btw the shining sun looks bright that morning)

then at last that tall figure coming to sight, I'm approaching Monas!
and considerably still in a good shape :-)

after that I'm cruising back to my home with a happy feeling, probably caused by the sense of accomplishment ^_^

bike: a couple of million

accessories: a couple of hundred thousand

bragging to my friends that I'm riding my bike to monas alone: priceless ^_^

.

3 komentar:

  1. may every people in the world have a healthy wealthy life..
    loh ga nyambung, hahaha..

    jadi komunitas bikers dong...

    BalasHapus