Kamis, 09 Agustus 2007

Sensitive


I had to see a doctor last Monday (for minor injury that gets a bit complicated caused by a ‘heroic’ self-operation cutting a papilla trunk from my wrist with a thread)

My doctor pre-examine the wound at the waiting couch (because she has three other patients at the examining rooms) then put a lotion over that wound and said ‘this is anesthetic lotion, it will numb your skin while I’m burning it to remove the remain of the papilla, and the longer it applied the better the anesthetic works’

Later in the examining room she gets her tool (the tool to burn my wound of course, what do you think?) and said that she’ll check my sensitivity first with that tool

But what do you know, after around 20 minutes that anesthetic lotion applied on my wound, I still could feel those electric sparkles zapping my skin

She’s concern with my sensitivity and immediately injects an ample of anesthetic solution on my wrist to double the numbing effect, then continue zapping my wound

But even after that I still could feel vaguely when those electric sparkles dancing on my burned skin

So at that point I’m convinced that I really am a sensitive type of person…

Literally…

 

(Hmmm… as a sensitive person I think I could detect the slightest change of tone in someone’s mind without vividly realize what that person thinking anyway)

4 komentar: